LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Week 3 Day 3 (Round Two)

Last night I did W3D3 again.  Since I hadn’t completed the 2nd 3-minute run the last time I did W3D3, I decided to do it again. I completed all the runs and felt great afterward!

Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then do two repetitions of the following:

  • Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
  • five-minute cool-down.

I’m still loving the program.  I’m ready for my legs to stop hurting, though.  Stephen thinks that by a few more weeks time I should be feeling less pain in my legs. I seem to be sore all the time.

Last night I did NOT want to run.  I had a little bit of a tummy ache and it was pretty cool.  I need to go shopping for warmer running clothes.  I did go, though, and felt great afterwards – and of course by the time I was finished the temp outside felt really nice!

I THINK I am going to move on to Week 4 when I run next.  It will probably be Sunday because tomorrow I am going BRIDESMAID dress shopping for my brother’s wedding!  I’m nervous about moving on to Week 4, but I know that I just need to suck it up and move on. Here is the schedule for Week 4!

Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then:

  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)

I’m nervous!  Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment