LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 3 Day 2

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:

  • Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
  • five-minute cool-down.

Tonight’s run was very good!  I hadn’t ran in two days – I had planned on doing W3D2 yesterday, but we got busy doing stuff and it totally slipped my mind, and by the time I remembered about it, it was already dark. I was dreading it today, to be quite honest! I had been following a fairly strict diet, but for the past 2 days I completely ignored my dieting rules for Mexican food and pizza.  Those are definitely my weaknesses.  But I’m back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon now and am enjoying a nice big salad as I type this.

Anyway, I was dreading today’s run, partly because I haven’t been eating right and partly because that second 3-minute run was a killer last time, and I just knew there was no way I would be able to complete it tonight, either.  But I did!  I totally did both 3-minute runs and both 90-second runs, just as the program is laid out!  I was super excited about it and very proud of myself.  (Toot toot!)

Can’t wait for Week 3 Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment