LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 3 Day 1

Tonight I decided to move on to Week 3.  I spent 5 days on Week 2 and I was getting fairly comfortable with the 90 second runs.  Here is the Week 3 schedule:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:

  • Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
  • five-minute cool-down.

I feel pretty good about tonight’s exercise.  I did NOT finish the last 3-minute run – I probably did about 90 seconds of it.  But I’m okay with that.  :)  I will do my next run on Thursday, and I will try my BEST to complete the last 3-minute run.  My legs are still adjusting to running with all this weight and I’m still kind of sore!  But I’m working towards a huge goal and that is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment