LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Week 5 Day 2

Today I did W5D2!

Even though it is just a few days before Christmas, the weather here was in the high 60s or low 70s or something crazy like that, and it was a gorgeous afternoon for running!

Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then:

  • Jog 8 minutes
  • Walk 5 minutes
  • Jog 8 minutes
  • five-minute cool-down walk

I did the first 8-minute jog without stopping. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I’m not positive (because I’m turning into my mother going senile, I think.) but I think I did the second 8-minute run with two stops – one for about 30 seconds and another for about a minute.  I would guess that I ran 6 of the 8 minutes.  On Friday, I will do W5D2 again, and hopefully I will be able to complete BOTH 8-minute jogs!

1 comment:

  1. Ok girl...Im following you now. You have given me some motivation. Im ready to get my running shoes on now!

    ReplyDelete