LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 4 Day 3

I ran yesterday afternoon, and it went SO much better than my run on Sunday.  I’m not sure what was wrong with me on Sunday, but I had no energy and couldn’t seem to run to save my life.

Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then:

  • Jog 3 minutes
  • Walk 90 seconds
  • Jog 5 minutes
  • Walk 2-1/2 minutes 
  • Jog 3 minutes
  • Walk 90 seconds
  • Jog 5 minutes
  • Five-minute cool-down.

Yesterday I did really well.  I did the entire first 3-minute run and the entire first 5-minute run.  I ran probably half of the second 3-minute run, and I ran three minutes of the last 5-minute run.  Not sure if that makes sense to anybody other than me or not… but my point is that I ran more of it than I did the first day I did it, and I certainly ran more of it than the second time I did it.

I think I will have to continue with the Week 4 schedule at least three more days.

Week 5 is scary… very scary.  Especially day 3.

W5D1:
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then:

  • Jog 5 minutes
  • Walk 3 minutes
  • Jog 5 minutes
  • Walk 3 minutes
  • Jog 5 minutes

W5D2:
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then:
  • Jog 8 minutes
  • Walk 5 minutes
  • Jog 8 minutes


W5D3:
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog two miles (or 20 minutes) with no walking.

The good thing about Week 5 is that it means I’m HALFWAY through the program!

1 comment: