LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

back on track

I’m ashamed to admit that I haven’t run in a month.

A MONTH.

However, it ends tonight.

The Spring Semester starts tomorrow, and I know that being back in school and back in a routine (read: not laying around the house in my pajamas all day watching old episodes of Grey’s Anatomy and covering Christopher with kisses) will help me get back on TRACK on the C25K program and closer to my goal of running a half-marathon this fall.

I’m not sure where I should start back tonight, but I’m thinking Week 4. I left on on Week 5 Day 2, and I hate to have to start completely over, so I’m going to push myself through Week 4 and see if I can do it. Make myself do it, I should say.

I’ll update tonight with my results!  Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment